Friday, January 19, 2018

munchkin day



Today in class, we continued taking notes on Mr. Schick’s wonderful powerpoint. Also, today was my turn on the schedule to bring food into class, so I brought everyone munchkins. Sadly, I had to leave my favorite class early for a track meet. Anyways, below are the notes I got to take before I left class:
·       Although fertile valleys cover one quarter of the Peninsula, only about 20% is arable
·       Arable means that it can be easily farmed on, flat enough to be plowed and stuff
·       Greek diet consisted of grapes, grains, and olives
·       This Lack of resources most likely is one of the reasons that drove the Greeks to colonize other places
·       Back then in ancient Greece time, temperatures usually ranged from the mid 40s in the winter to the low 80s in the summer- although it was possible to become pretty hot in the summers, it was normally nice weather year-round

1 comment:

Renaissance powerpoint Notes

1300-1600 "rebirth" cities were the center of action  Milan and florence had wealthy merchants and bankers artists in these c...