Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mr. Schick's Birthday party!

I can't even believe that today somebody brought in a cake to class! Well, technically he brought in two cakes to represent a population pyramid, but anyways that cake was yummy. Also, we had cookies to eat and it was overall the highlight of my day as usual. After school on friday, i had my first track meet! Maddy Sterling and Ellie Hollin also went to the track meet! They did soooo good and it was super fun cheering everyone on! John Carroll girls track team got 2nd place in the whole entire meet! I  ran a 4 by 800 and my relay and i got 2nd and a 4 by 400 and we got second in that too! Anyways, right now im studying for our exam in this class, hope i do well!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renaissance powerpoint Notes

1300-1600 "rebirth" cities were the center of action  Milan and florence had wealthy merchants and bankers artists in these c...