Monday, September 25, 2017

blog and map reviews



Well, first let me say that typing is not a strong point of mine... It's not my fault the "o" is right next to the "p" on the keyboard. I didn't even notice that I spelled geography wrong. But, today after Mr. Schick and I reviewed my blog I fixed my blog. I added useful titles to my blog so I can use it to help me study. Also, I changed the theme of my blog so it was easier to read. On another note, we went over the maps that we got a few classes ago called “Human Geography World regions: A Closer Look View.” Some countries in east Asia are China, North Korea, South Korea, Nepal. I also learned that the United States trades a lot with South Korea and the South Korea probably has the best wifi in the world because it is provided by their government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Renaissance powerpoint Notes

1300-1600 "rebirth" cities were the center of action  Milan and florence had wealthy merchants and bankers artists in these c...